Thursday, September 27, 2007

Quality James Time

J-Squared


On Wednesday after I got back from the Imperial Palace my old boy, Oz James, came over to my neighborhood, Futako Shinchi, for "a" drink at the infamous watering hole, Potluck. I brought 2 'warm-up' beers for us to the station, but that soon turned into 2 each. After a few more beers at the bar, the situation snow-balled out of control with shots and finally 2 more drinks that were shot-gunned at my place. I got too drunk and work was hard the next morning, but it was well worth it because it will probably be the last time James and I will be having drinks before he departs (excluding his official farewell picnic coming up). He is yet another friend who is leaving Japan for a new place: Costa Rica. Good Luck, Oz J!


PS. "Don't eat the dotted meat."


The Evolution

No comments: