Sunday, September 30, 2007

Getting Schellaced: Farewell James(2)

The Festivities


James decided to have his farewell party at Amataro in Shibuya because the rain sucks. I got there late but quickly caught up with the crowd; mostly James' Australian friends and their friends/girlfriends. We were pretty schellaced by the time we headed out for the 300 Coins bar. Paul even decided to come out after being coaxed by his girl since he had to cancel his BBQ due to the inclement weather. I would guess there were about 15 of us crowded into that shitty little place; I hate the staff there, they are royal dicks. Around midnight we got booted from there, but James still wanted to party, so he convinced everybody to go back to Amataro for nomihodai until 5am. I decided enough was enough and had to run for the last train. I am not sure what happened to them, but I was feeling the effects all day today. It was a memorable farewell for a good friend....... with flavor for funky dues.

No comments: