Monday, September 3, 2007

The Big 2-5 Birthday Bash: IBEX


The Birthday Boys: Jimmy & Jiro

Sunday night was the final party in the trilogy of "James's 25th Birthday." My friend, Jiro, called me up a few weeks ago and asked if I wanted to co-host this party with him for his birthday and two other friend's going aways, Andrew and Kareem. Of course I said, "Yes." Jiro's friend is the manager of the place and hooks him up whenever he sets up a party there; it's a pretty sweet deal. So I headed off about 7pm and met Shari, a UCF university friend who I never actually met until I lived in Japan, and Kotone on the train bound for Roppongi. We met Chiharu, Mayu, Kiho, and Rohan before heading to IBEX. An intersting thing happened while we were waiting, too. A group of Chilean Navy sailors approached me looking for a place to party, so I invited them to come party with us. I never would have thought I would be partying with Chilean sailors for my 25th birthday party. Anyway, we got there and it was kinda dead, but filled up very nicley rather quickly. All my other friends showed up at different times during the night. The QC Party was an amazing time. Big Shouts to all those who came; Paul, Matt, Rohan, Ashley, Chiharu, Mayu, Oz James, Kumiko, Dave S., Cam, Sophie, Manu, Derek, The Chileans, etc..........

No comments: