Thursday, April 26, 2007

Big In '08: Japan 2007



As soon as I got back to my apartment from Narita International I quickly unpacked, showered, and was out to party. That’s pretty much what the first 4 months of 2007 were like: partying.




“Big in ‘07” was coined by Puerto Rican Ben after the hi-jinks that transpired during the morning hours on January 1, 2007, so I decided that “Big In ’08” was going to be my slogan for the insanity that was happening in Tokyo.



Almost every night was a different event, get-together, or party punctuated by some really memorable ones like Carl Louis’s Concert, Brett’s Farewell, my Osaka trip for Miho, Miho’s Tokyo for me, Paul’s Birthday Churrasco, the occasional Roppongi Nights, Sugar’s Tokyo trip, Dirty Dave’s Farewell(s), etc…..



It was quite a busy 4 months, but they came to an abrupt halt when I got a phone call one morning at work. It was Sunday, April 29th. My grandfather, Paul Joseph Leslie Sr., had passed away, so I packed my stuff and I was out the first flight the next day; heading home for Ocala, Florida.

No comments: