Sunday, August 5, 2007

La La Lupo & Ooboke Da Noite

The first day back to work was tough but it wasn't as tough as my jackass friends not coming to Futako that night for the annual neighborhood matsuri. Yuko came late and then I choked on squid and had to wait 15 minutes for some takoyaki. fun.


After a drink with Yuko at Potluck I settled in with my crowd and got loose. My new friend Nana introduced me to this wrestler chick who I strawberry-talked. She wasn't feeling it so she put me into a submission hold which hurt a whole bundle, but I strawberry-talked my way out again. After a few wise whispers she blushed bad in front of all and let me go. Boy that hurt. I accused her of being a Lemon wearing a Lime's clothing and then SHE submitted. She gave me her beer and left. It was a successful evening.

No comments: