Saturday, August 4, 2007

Forty Ounces of Yellow

Upon my 6am arrival on my midnight bus to Yokohama I made my way directly home, showered, shaved, and headed to the US Embassy in Tameike-Sanno to apply for a new Social Security card. I thought the process would be long and painful, but only took about 10 minutes and I was on my way home for a well deserved nap. Eri had invited me to Yellow for another performance by the Fantastic Plastic Machine later that night, so before that my new neighborhood friend, Yuko, came over for a drink, then Matt met us at my place and we headed to Roppongi on the last train. We caught up with Eri and her entourage and preceded to Yellow where it became known that Yuko hadn't brought any ID. I was felt bad about her not being able to get in, but that was her fault. I hope she learned her lesson. Anyway, It turned out to be a killer night partying with Matt, Eri, et al. and I actually met somebody from Miho's hometown, Tatsuno, where I had been a few days before. By the end of the night I had managed to lose everybody several times, but still was kickin' it going stud by myself. I ended up leaving alone, after Matt had apparently left for Gaspanic to pick less classy ladies, and accidentally entered the Hibiya Line. Miraculously Eri came out of nowhere to save me and pointed me back to the Oedo Line. I was so tired and drunk that if it had not been for her I might have ended up in Puerto Rico. Great Night, but sadly enough I didn't bring my camera.

No comments: