Saturday, August 4, 2007

Couldn't ask for more...

Saturday started beautifully with amazing weather as I woke up still drunk from the night before. I rarely get Saturday's off and I sure as shit wasn't going to waste this one. In fact, I had come back from Osaka early to attend Helene's, my French friend, birthday picnic (it was also her boyfriend's birthday) in Yoyogi Park. Hana came threw around 2 and we headed there to meet up with everyone. Nils, another friend comrade, arrived at the exact same time and the picnic kicked off nicely. Sam showed up later and then Ash and Betty came much later. It was a really cool afternoon chilling in the park with old and new friends. Hana left early for some dinner cruise but she picked me up later that night for karaoke in Ichigao. It was a perfect Saturday and I couldn't have asked for anything more.



No comments: