Saturday, August 11, 2007

Feelin' The Heat

I feel down at Shibuya Station Saturday morning at 5am to cap off a wild week of parties; most nights with Dave, Kumiko, and two new friends, Cam and Sophia. They are some old friends of Dirty Dave, Swiss Dave, and Oz James. I didn't get much sleep this week as the earliest I got home all week was 3am and it was 100% worth it. Friday night I was going to come home and have an easy night, but Cam invited me to come out and meet two other Oz friends, Guy and Shelly. Went to dinner then got talked into going back to this darts lounge where Dave had his welcome party. Got wasted and stayed until first train. Guy decided it would be a good idea to jump on my back about half way down the stairs in Shibuya Station. I made it all the way to the bottom before I fell forward and face planted. The Station guys were laughing at me. It hurt. And once again there are no pictures because I had no camera.

No comments: