Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fast Times at Shibuya High



Shit. Life has been a teeter-totter of unimaginable ups and downs the last few weeks. I wouldn't even know where to start and I am not going to go into details about any of the happening for now, but I can say that I have learned a lot about myself and a whole lot about my friends, and have also grown as a Man. I met new friends and famous people who I have new clue about. My nerves and dignity were tested, but my will and inner strength prevailed. Ups and downs, baby. Ups and downs.


Stinky Pointer feat. Ema

UCF!! University of Central Florida

The Boys are back in Town: Peppe, Jimbo, & Funaki


Today was really cool though. I met Sally and Patrick, who will shortly be departing for China, in Shinjuku and spent the afternoon with them eating Chinese 'hot pot' (nabe), then chatting over life's mundane details such as scorpions and David Beckham. It will be really sad when Sally leaves, she has become a good friend since her arrival and is already missed in the office. Oh well, I guess that's life. Good Luck, Sarry Ri!

Ohhh, SSAAARRRRRYYYY

some people just never get to see Fuji....




1 comment:

sally.tamagotchi said...

Hi there James, good to see you today, and thanks for the nice post! That is an ugly photo of me though... no thanks for that.
I really should have hung out with you guys more often before I left, you'll just have to come to China to visit me now.