Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ameba Thanks Party


One of the perks of living in Tokyo and having friends with cool jobs is that they invite you to killer parties. The night of July 4th was supposed to be a BBQ night to celebrate the US Independence Day, but that was rained out. Eri quickly came through and invited Hana, Asuka, and I to this amazing party that was thrown by Nigo, the owner of A Bathing Ape. Although it took Eri a few minutes of convincing the bouncers to let me in, they eventually gave in and we scooted through. Everything was free from the candy to the Cristal Champagne, so we quickly settled into a groove and loosened up. I met one of the guys from RIP Slyme, Ilmari, and a K1 boxer, Takehiro Something. But the best introduction I got that night was to Shiro, the owner of Unit in Daikanyama. For some reason he really took a shining to me and invited us all back to his club for drinks. It was a sswwweeeeeeeetttt night!

No comments: