Saturday, January 5, 2008

World Informations

Last time Dirty Dave left Japan he inspired me to start a blog about the nightly party I live and other events in my daily life. It turned out to be a good hobby and somewhat of a stress reliever. Now that he has come and gone again, he has left me with another gem: The TED Conference. So, as a part of of my New Year's resolution, I have decided to start a blog focusing on social and academic news/ideas/views. Social contribution is a part of my life I wish to further develop in 2008 and, therefore, it looks like my other option for a blog, Daily Domestic Adventures, is going to have to wait on the burner (at least for the time being). Check it out at World Informations. I would also like to thank my sister for the motivation to start doing this.



No comments: