Saturday, August 2, 2008

Futako Matsuri


Once a year the Takatsu-ku local government closes down Oyama-dori(street) from Futakoshinchi to Mizonokuchi for a Matsuri festival. Highlights include bands, dancers, mikoshi, crazy good food and a million drunks roaming the streets and lurking in the alleys. Paul I met up around 3:30 to head out (which was actually directly in front of my building). Once in our groove, we made our initial lap to Mizo and back with some eats and a few beers before my Italian friend, Taziana showed up with one of her friends. Paul went home then Tazi, her friend, and I made another round to Mizo. Paul came out again after that and my landlord bought (stole) some beers for us. We ended up at the river around midnight drunk as skunks. It was a good day.

Paul "Dee Underwood" "uumKay"

Satan came to party and spilled some blood

No comments: